Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Designer Burps Cloths

These burps are made with premium diapers and trimmed with home decor weight fabric. Any "modern mommy" would love these! They can be embellished with a 3 letter monogram, single letter, or name of your choice. These burps were made for moms who didn't know the gender of their babies on the way. I can also go pinks and blues. Zebra and pink ribbon would be very trendy! My burps are different from some because they have fabric on the front and the back and I use thick, home decor weight fabric. This holds up great in the wash and gives the cloth diaper a little more weight - better For not sliding off your shoulder! 3 FOR $25 OR $9 EACH. I do not "stock" burps. All orders are custom made to your preferences. I prefer at least 10 days notice, however, rush orders are available.



0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP