Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thanks to all those who came and supported us at Sparkleberry this year. If you ordered, please allow two weeks for your items to be shipped to you!

It was a long, hot day but well worth the effort! Not only did we get lots of custom orders but I made some new friends too. I met my online buddy, Debbie, who had a booth there (okay Debbie, we need a website, LOL) and Karina of On a Whimsy. I love meeting creative people who share my passion for what they do! Check out On A Whimsy for some really unique necklaces and monogrammed "yummies." I've already placed my order. ;-)

I can't wait to do some fall shows - it's so nice to be in business with my mom. One business partner I'd trust with my life - can't say that often! Love you Mama! Thanks for buying into my crazy dream and helping me make it happen. Couldn't do it without you!




0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP